Friday, January 18, 2013

Promised Teasers

Occasionally I share teasers on my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/MichelleTurnerAuthor#!/MichelleTurnerAuthor) and in case anyone missed them I decided to post them on here too. I'm going to post the teasers for Promised tonight and Enlightening Bloom sometime this weekend.

 

***Promised Teaser #1: Linc & Wyn (From Linc's point of view)***
 

“Do you love him?” I must be a glutton for punishment. But I need to know.

“That’s not how it works in my world.” She informs me as she wipes at the tears coming down her cheeks.

“Well in my world it does matter, so please tell me. Do you love this guy?”

She’s quiet for a long time and I’m on the verge of speaking again when she finally admits, “No. I don’t.”


“Then until your marriage is final give me this time.”

“Linc..” She begins.

“No Wyn. I’d rather have the memories than nothing.” I search her tear stained face waiting for her answer.

“Me too.” She whispers her confession.

 
********************************************************************
 

***Promised Teaser #2: Wyn & Shay (From Wyn's point of view)***

~FYI: Shay is the boy Wyn has been promised to.~
 
“Why do you think I did this?” He asks releasing my hand to pace back and forth in front of me.

“Because you’ve started tak
ing drugs and they’re causing you to slowly go insane.”

He stops his pacing and looks at me earnestly, “I’m being serious here.”

“So am I!”

“Jesus, don’t you know that I love you.”

All I can do is stare at him in shock, wondering when he officially lost his mind or if he’s always been like this and I’m only now seeing it.

“I have since we were kids. Why do you think I'm always around?”

“Because you're friends with my brothers. Not because you have some ill advised crush on me!” I yell coming out of my shocked state.

“Damn it Wyn, this isn’t a crush. I love you and we’re getting married!”
 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed the sneak peek into Wyn & Linc's lives. I can guarantee I'll post more as I get more of their story down, so keep a look out.~Michelle
 


2 comments:

  1. Will there be any more new teasers for Promised? I loved Reviving Bloom and I love the teasers but now I want more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I work on finishing it I'll post more teasers on my facebook page. I'm hoping to have it out by the end of May.

    ReplyDelete